Paint Tools & Sundries.
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Wood Parquet Glue
Uses and Features:
- Ideal for interior wood working and parquet flooring.
- It has excellent bonding strength for soft and hard wood and other wood and porous material such as : MDF,particle board, plywood, paper, carton, fabric and etc.
- Good water resistance.
Direction of Use:
1. Clean the surface
2. Apply thin and uniform coating of Lem Fox Wood Parquet Glue on one surface and spread evenly using brush or scrapper.
3. Press surface together for 45 - 60 minutes with a clamp, full bonding strength is achieved after 16 - 24 hours.
4. Wipe off excess glue with damp cloth while glue is wet.
500 gram plastic can
1 kg plastic can
4 kg plastic pail